BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 6: All praise the raw gods and goddesses day!!!

The past five days, I’ve been fading fast from eating only raw, lukewarm produce and then having to do a lot of manual labor at my job.  Now that it’s day six, I feel incredible.  The mind fog has lifted, I feel focused and energized, the hunger pangs and junk food cravings have almost entirely dissipated, and most importantly, my body feels really good.  In about an hour, I’m going to start drinking some crazy juice concoctions which will overload my now pristine gallbladder, so tomorrow I can spend my day off meditating, drinking lots of water, and flushing out my system (yes, that’s a more pleasant way of saying enemas and laxatives:P).  

This is the final stretch so it's important to eat super clean, small, entirely raw meals.  So I kicked juices to the curb and ate pretty much salads and fruit.  So here's the rabbit cuisine I had today:

Breakfast:

  • 1/2 Apple (35 Calories) Get that last minute pectin and malic acid in!!!
  • Tomatoes (10 Calories) + a teaspoon of olive oil (40 Calories)
  • Cup of spring mix (10 Calories) + 2 Cuties (160 Calories) + a teaspoon of olive oil (40 Calories)
  • Detox Tea (5 Calories)
Lunch:
  • Kale (55 Calories) + Lime Juice (1 Calorie) + 1/4 pint of Strawberries (30 Calories) + oil (40 Calories)
  • Detox Tea (5 Calories)
I also made sure to drink tons of water with a bit of lemon juice in it.  (5 Calories) Epsom salts & laxatives are both dehydrating, so my body needs to be super prepared to handle that.
Here my plan for the evening:

9 PM: Apple Juice + Apple Cider Vinegar (150 Calories)
10 PM: Go see scary movie! (maybe it will scare the CRAP out of me ;D )
11 PM: Drink grapefruit juice and olive oil that I smuggled into theatre (290 Calories)
Midnight: Do it again! (290 Calories) + Epsom Salt in water (5 Calories)
1 AM: One last cuppa apple juice (110 Calories)

Calorie Consumption:
  • 1,276

My spirits are high!  Wish me well!

0 comments: